We are hiring a Part-Time Front of House Assistant and Guide for the Saint Patrick Centre (22.5 Hours per Week)
Please contact email@example.com for application form.
Part-time Front of House Assistant and Guide
Job Title: Part – time Front of House Assistant and Guide
Location: The Saint Patrick Centre, Downpatrick
Responsible to: Director
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 month contract
(3 months probationary period)
Will be required to work Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
To present an efficient and welcoming front of house service to customers visiting the Saint Patrick Centre, providing reception services, assisting in retail services and giving an exceptional guided experience for groups and individuals.
- To guide groups through the exhibition.
- To help with the running of events and activities within the Centre.
- To help the Administration Department within the Centre.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Centre by helping out wherever required.
- To Provide visitor support wherever required.
- To help with the daily cleaning roster.
- To Staff the reception area, answer enquiries and give out tickets.
- To staff the shop, operate tills, stock shelves and help in stock taking.
- To help in the marketing and promotional activities of the Centre.
|Qualifications||5 GCSEs, ‘O’ levels or similar, (grades A-C), including English Language and Mathematics
|Skills/Aptitudes||Good oral and written skills. Evidence of good IT skills.
|Personal Qualities||– Good people skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Outgoing nature
|Constraints||Flexible – required to work outside normal office hours including Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
|Experience||2 years relevant experience dealing with the general public and working in a shop environment.
Please ensure when completing your application form, all relevant qualifications, experience (Paid and Voluntary) and skills are recorded clearly.
Full-training will be provided to successful candidate.
Closing Date for completed applications is Friday 14th September 2018
Job title Retail Manager
Location The Saint Patrick Centre
Responsible to Director
Salary £22,328 per annum
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Permanent with 3 month probationary
Will be required to work Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
To manage and develop the Saint Patrick Centre Shop, meet targets order new and exciting ranges of product. The Retail Manager is responsible for stock control and pricing systems, will provide innovative rotating displays, build and grow our online shop presence and market the shop through electronic and traditional means.
- To manage all front-facing retail aspects of the Saint Patrick Centre including operating the shop tills and selling shop product.
- To strategically evaluate shop performances against target every month, meeting with relevant Board Sub- Committees and reviewing performance.
- The Retail Manager will be responsible for rotating stock and displays on a monthly basis as well as being tasked with developing innovative seasonal displays.
- To constantly source exciting new shops supplies, replenish existing stock and oversee in stocktaking duties.
- To build and grow our online shop presence and market the shop locally and internationally.
- To develop a unique retail brand for the Saint Patrick Centre which can be sold in the Centre Shop and online.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Centre including setting up and assisting in events, daily cleaning and assisting the management team as required.
- To perform the role of Duty Manager.
1 year minimum managerial experience in a retail environment.
Experience in sourcing new stock, creating displays, pricing and stocktaking.
5 GCSE’s or equivalent including English and Mathematics.
All Applicants must be flexible to work across various shifts Monday – Sunday