£27,000 per annum with bonus package. 40 hours per week Permanent with 3 month probationary period.
Will be required to work Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
To prepare delicious high quality popular meals for our local and international customers, manage and develop the Garden Cafe and its staff and meet targets set by the Saint Patrick Centre. The Cafe Manager is responsible for budgeting, ordering supplies and ensuring that food health and safety regulations are adhered to.
1. To prepare delicious high quality popular meals, traybakes, scones and desserts for the Garden Cafe.
2. To manage all aspects of the day to day running of the Saint Patrick Centre Cafe.
3.To strategically evaluate Cafe performances against target every month, meeting with the Director and relevant Board Sub-Committees.
4. Cafe Manager will be responsible for training and supervising Cafe staff.
5. To order supplies, replenish existing stock and oversee in stocktaking duties
6. To ensure that food health and safety regulations are adhered to.
7. Training employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment.
feedback, identifying strategies to retain and attract customers and resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and customer service.
To ensure the smooth running of the Centre including setting up and
Assisting in events, daily cleaning and assisting the management team as required.
3 year minimum senior managerial experience in a cafe/restaurant environment.
Experience in successfully supervising and training cafe staff, managing kitchen and front of house staff, ordering supplies and running a cafe
5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Mathematics.
All Applicants must be flexible to work across various shifts Monday - Sunday