The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Everyone
The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in
Irish for Everyone
12 Miles 7-8 hr Experience Good Level of Fitness Recommended
£45 Full Day
- Suitable for all Irish language levels and those with an interest in placenames.
- Explore Saint Patrick’s Way in Irish and English with our Bilingual Guide.
- Visit the World’s only St Patrick Exhibition in Irish.
- See the largest monument of Saint Patrick in the World with panoramic views.
- Visit the First Church in Ireland – a famous thin
- Discover the First Healing Wells in Ireland at Struell.
- Saturdays at 9.00 am
- Leave from Saint Patrick Centre by Mini-coach.
- Good fitness, rainproof gear sunscreen, small backpacks and stout footwear recommended.
- Pilgrim Passport, High Vis ‘Patrick’s Way Pilgrim’ Vest and lunch included.
Discover the epic story of Saint Patrick at the Saint Patrick Centre and walk in his footsteps on our Pilgrim’s Way around the Medieval Town of Downpatrick. Explore the stunning countryside and visit important sites in Patrick’s story with our Irish Language Guide who will bring Saint Patrick’s story to life and discuss townlands and Irish names in our countryside. Pilgrims lunch included.
Please select a departure date from those listed below and note it when you check out.