We are hiring a Part-Time Front of House Assistant and Guide for the Saint Patrick Centre (22.5 Hours per Week)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application form.
Part-time Front of House Assistant and Guide
Job Title: Part – time Front of House Assistant and Guide
Location: The Saint Patrick Centre, Downpatrick
Responsible to: Director
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 month contract
(3 months probationary period)
Will be required to work Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
To present an efficient and welcoming front of house service to customers visiting the Saint Patrick Centre, providing reception services, assisting in retail services and giving an exceptional guided experience for groups and individuals.
- To guide groups through the exhibition.
- To help with the running of events and activities within the Centre.
- To help the Administration Department within the Centre.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Centre by helping out wherever required.
- To Provide visitor support wherever required.
- To help with the daily cleaning roster.
- To Staff the reception area, answer enquiries and give out tickets.
- To staff the shop, operate tills, stock shelves and help in stock taking.
- To help in the marketing and promotional activities of the Centre.
|Qualifications||5 GCSEs, ‘O’ levels or similar, (grades A-C), including English Language and Mathematics|
|Skills/Aptitudes||Good oral and written skills. Evidence of good IT skills.|
|Personal Qualities||– Good people skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Outgoing nature
|Constraints||Flexible – required to work outside normal office hours including Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays|
|Experience||2 years relevant experience dealing with the general public and working in a shop environment.|
Please ensure when completing your application form, all relevant qualifications, experience (Paid and Voluntary) and skills are recorded clearly.
Full-training will be provided to successful candidate.
Closing Date for completed applications is Friday 14th September 2018